BE Plus LTM
BE Plus LTM is a latest generation high performance amplifier designed to meet the needs of modern epilepsy monitoring units and research centers.
BE Plus LTM has a high sampling rate and excellent signal quality to meet the needs of a wide range of EEG and LTM applications, including epilepsy surgery. The ability to connect with the DSM module allows the system to interface with a cortical stimulator, making this configuration ideal for functional brain mapping.
75 total inputs: 64 monopolar inputs, 8 bipolar inputs and 3 optional channels (SpO2, HR, PLET).
Ready for EP/ERP acquisitions.
Integrated event button.
Interfaceable via Ethernet and Wi-Fi.
Can be interfaced with the DSM unit for cortical stimulation mapping functions.
Designed for use with grid / strip electrodes and depth electrodes.
- Battery powered system available in 4 versions for recordings from 64 to 256 EEG channels
- From 4 to 16 integrated auxiliary channels that can be used with a wide range of sensors (EOG, EMG, ECG, breath, acceleration, temperature, etc.)
- High sampling rate and wide bandwidth
- Scalable system that allows you to increase the number of channels with additional plug and play modules
- Compatible with Windows 10 Professional
- Integration with EEGLab, Matlab, LSL (Lab Streaming Layer), OpenViBE
- SDK for direct access to EEG data for research
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.