HCap headcaps represent the most advanced solution currently in the field of EEG recording.
The easily removable electrodes guarantee an anatomical connection with the skin. Placed on an extremely soft and breathable fabric, they allow comfortable recordings even for a long period of time.
The electrical connection with low noise, antistatic and twisted wires, allows a significant reduction of artifacts and great immunity to environmental disturbances.
- Special high quality technology to allow a quick and easy connection to the subject.
- Low noise connection cable and direct connection to the EB Neuro amplifier.
- Available in 7 different sizes depending on the subject, adult or child, from 8 to 128 electrodes.
- Available with Ag / AgCl (recommended), Gold and Tin electrodes.
- 3D electrode position preset as 10/10 international system for normal subject.
- Availability of 3D files with information on the positions of the electrodes for analysis with Source Analysis software.
- Geoposition EEG Electrodes option with Neuronavigator for precise mapping of the electrodes, superimposed on the MRI image and Source Analysis.
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.