NeMus 1 is the system designed specifically for electromyography (EMG) and Evoked Potentials (EP) exams.
The integration of advanced hardware component technology and innovative software provides high-quality signal recording, user-friendly and flexible software, and expandable features.
The system is available in three configurations (Trolley, All-in-One, Portable) with different dimensions to adapt to several clinical environments.
Bipolar high dynamic recording channels for EMG/NCS
High signal quality (low noise, high sensitivity for a large dynamic, high CMRR)
Wide band (DC - 20KHz)
Integrated five channels electrical stimulator
Integrated acoustic and visual stimulators for all kinds of EP
2 Trigger channels to be connected with external stimulators, such as TMS equipment
A complete package including all software/hardware and needed accessories
- Upgradable number of bipolar high dynamic recording channels for EMG/NCS
- Monopolar channels for all kinds of EP/ERP and for EEG/VEEG acquisition
- Integrated five channels for electrical stimulator
- Integrated acoustic and visual stimulators for all kinds of EP
- 2 Trigger channels to be connected with external stimulators, such as TMS equipment
- The Galileo application offers the possibility to create shared databases and workflows, to read the exams on other PCs in the network in the service.
- The (optional) HL7 Compatibility allows integration and communication with other software platforms for the exchange of medical data
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.