The Urgent PC Neuromodulation System is a, non-drug, low-risk outpatient treatment for the symptoms of overactive bladder including urinary urgency, urinary frequency and urge incontinence.
Urgent PC is also a treatment for fecal incontinence. Bowel function is regulated by a group of nerves at the base of the spine called the sacral nerve plexus. By stimulating these nerves through gentle electrical impulses (neurostimulation), your bowel activity can be changed. One way to stimulate these nerves is with Urgent PC.
- Outpatient Neuromodulation System
- Percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation
- Minimal side-effects and no severe adverse events
- May work even if other treatments have failed
- Battery powered Stimulator
- LCD status screen
- Pre-programmed pulse travels to the sacral nerves that control bladder and bowel function
- Settable intensity of current
Urgent PC Lead Set, comprised of:
- Lead Wires,
- Needle Electrode,
- Alcohol Pad
Available for sale in Italy and Malta regions.
Visit EB Neuro Academy session or contact us to get more information.