BE Micro is a multimode amplifier, light and compact in design, ideal for both Holter EEG accumulators and Type II Polysomnography with optional HD Video. Thanks to the backlit LCD display, it allows the visualization of the recording progress, of the impedance value and of the traces in graphic format, without the need to reconnect to the control computer. During the recording it is possible to report any event on the track thanks to the button mark events.
BE Micro uses Bluetooth® wireless for excellent video connectivity and is capable of recording up to 72 hours of HD video, capturing patient activities, even during the night using the camera's night shooting mode.
31 total inputs: 16 monopolar inputs, 10 bipolar inputs, 2 additional inputs and 3 optional channels (SpO2, HR, PLET).
Integrated color display for viewing the EEG traces, impedance, battery information and connection parameters.
Integrated event mark button.
Up to 72 hours of recording.
- Integrated and self-calibrating pulse oximetry module for SpO2, HR and PLET
- Integrated Body position and air flow
- Full HD EEG Video Module
- Compatible with Windows 10 Professional
- Galileo Suite functionality (link)
- SDK for direct access to EEG data for research
- The (optional) HL7 Compatibility allows integration and communication with other software platforms for the exchange of medical data
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.