Easy ECG Holter
Thanks to its compact size and lightweight, the Holter Easy ECG recorder offers high portability. The LCD display provides an on-demand ECG review of all channels and visual confirmation of patient hook up.
The acquisition is fully programmable with a sample rate of up to 1024 samples per second and no data compression.
Several pole patient cables (5, 7, or 10-poles) can be used to allow the acquisition of 12-lead or 3-channel ECGs. The Easy ECG Holter is also available for veterinary applications.
The ECGLab software includes an efficient patient database for easy storage and retrieval of examination data and allows to analysis, view, modify and generate the report in a simple and intuitive way.
- Multi-channel Analysis
- QRS Template Classification
- Automatic Arrhythmia Analysis
- ST-Segment Measurement
- Pacemaker Analysis
- HRV Analysis
- HRT Analysis
- QT Analysis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) Syndrome Analysis
- Available Multi-user Analysis
Optimize Workflow (optional):
- Integrate your clinical data with a Hospital Information System (HIS) or Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Support HL7/ XML/ DICOM/ GDT
- The Cardiology Information System gathers the data of Holter ECG from computers located in different hospitals or clinics via the Internet, which enables the streamline of the examination process and concentrated storage, management, and share for tested data and report.
Visit the EB Neuro Academy session or contact us to get more information. For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.