Solar GI Perfusion
Solar GI is an advanced high-resolution manometry system offering all the tools needed for modern manometry examinations.
With the latest developments such as Chicago Classification, QuickView analysis program and 3D Esophageal Pressure Topography (EPT), you can perform reliable and accurate procedures, do easy and quick data analysis and lower your procedure costs.
- For each event, HRM results will be automatically calculated
- Automatic classification of each swallow, and overall study classification Chicago Classification 3.0 with references values integrated into the software.
Data management in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679
With Solar GI, studies can be performed with either reusable or single-use catheters with various catheter options for all your patient groups and for each budget. This offers maximum flexibility in system configuration set-up, clinical solution, investment and procedure costs.
Also visit our catheters section or contact us to find the best solution for you.
Extended Functionalities (optional):
- Synchronized video manometry optional (X-ray, C-Arm, ultrasound)
- HRM/HRIM applications covering the whole tract, such as Pharyngeal Region (HRPM), Small Bowel / Antroduodenum (HRSM), Sphincter of Oddi (SOM), Colon (HRCM), and Anal sphincter (HRAM)
- HRM / HRIM can also be combined with EGG
Optimize Workflow (optional):
- EMR/HIS connectivity
- Network Capabilities -multiple systems in one network
- DICOM PACS- offers time saving routines and paperless procedures
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.