EASY ECG Holter
Easy ECG Holter is the smallest 12 leads holter recorder available on the market with its 42g.
The integrated LCD display allows a real time overview of ECG traces channel by channel for a more accurate recording and the possibility of programming the recorder itself.
Data storage is performed on internal SD removable card which can be read by a standard Windows PC with SD slot.
The reading software of the EASY ECG Holter allows an easy and accurate analysis of the recorded traces with automatic report creation, fully customizable by the user.
The software is certified and provided with automatic template recognition during the whole registration period, MIT, AHA and NST data base.
The recorder is provided with special leather pouch to be weared directly on the patient's belt and with artefact free shielded cable for maximum recording performances.
- Simultaneous 3 or 12 leads ECG acquisition
- LCD screen with waveform and data
- Data collection on removable SD card
- Recording from 24h to 96h
- Power supply by 1 x AAA Battery, 1.5V
- Weight only 42g
- Recorder in accordance with IEC601-1 rules
EASY ECG Holter System software
- 12 lead and 3 channels analysis
- QRS template classification
- Arrhythmia analysis
- Heart Rate Turbulence analysis
- Analysis of ST segment changes and evaluation of myocardial ischemia
- Pacemaker analysis
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome Analysis
- Atrial Fibrillation analysis
- Heart Rate Variability in time and frequency domain
- Interface comunication GDT/XML