BE Micro aEEG
BE Micro aEEG is the newest, most easy to use cerebral function monitor (CFM) solution available to busy NICUs. Designed to account for NICU workflows - from electrode application, to monitoring, event annotation and review. The BE Micro aEEG easily integrates into the NICU’s neonatal brain monitoring protocols.
The CFM Acquisition Box allows the use of a reference electrode in neutral zone to eliminate alterations on the amplitude of the signal.
aEEG on three derivation simultaneously.
Simultaneous representation of: aEEG, raw EEG and continuous impedance monitoring.
Intuitive design, workflow guidance and seamless interface.
- Touch-screen monitor that is quick and easy to use in the NICU and easily transportable
- Integrated and self-calibrating pulse oximetry module for SpO2, HR and PLET
- Full HD EEG Video Module
- Compatible with Windows 10 Professional
- Possibility to configure the workspace according to the clinician's needs
- Galileo Suite allows a complete analysis both online through TRENDs and offline through signal measurements in the time and frequency domain
- The (optional) HL7 Compatibility allows integration and communication with other software platforms for the exchange of medical data
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.