Solar GI Solid State
Solar GI is a state-of-the-art HRAM system.
With the latest developments such as London Classification, QuickView analysis program, 360 degrees HRAM, 3D Anorectal Pressure Topography and new catheter technology, you can perform quick, reliable and accurate procedures, do easy and quick data analysis and lower your procedure costs.
- Event-based analysis software (squeeze, RAIR, cough etc.)
- Automatic classification of each event, and overall study classification London Classification with references values integrated into the software.
The plug-and-play design, developed in close co-operation with leading university hospitals, provides incomparable flexibility in configuring a system to meet all of your specific diagnostic needs.
Data management in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679
With Solar GI, studies can be performed with variety of catheter diameters, to ensure accurate HRAM measurement for different patient groups.
Also visit our catheters section or contact us to find the best solution for you.
Extended Functionalities (optional):
- Synchronized video manometry optional (C-Arm, ultrasound)
- Expandable with HRM, HRIM, HRPM, HRSM, SOM and HRCM
- HRAM can also be combined with Multiple EMG channels, High Frequency EMG channels, Neuro Stimulation and Biofeedback
Optimize Workflow (optional):
- EMR/HIS connectivity
- Network Capabilities -multiple systems in one network
- DICOM PACS- offers time saving routines and paperless procedures
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.