Solar GI Perfusion
Solar GI is a state-of-the-art HRAM system.
With the latest developments such as London Classification, QuickView analysis program, 360 degrees HRAM and 3D Anorectal Pressure Topography, you can perform reliable and accurate procedures, do easy and quick data analysis and lower your procedure costs.
- Event-based analysis software (squeeze, RAIR, cough etc.)
- Automatic classification of each event, and overall study classification London Classification with references values integrated into the software.
Data management in compliance with General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679
With Solar GI, studies can be performed with either reusable or single-use catheters with various catheter options for all your patient groups and for each budget. This offers maximum flexibility in system configuration set-up, clinical solution, investment and procedure costs.
Also visit our catheters section or contact us to find the best solution for you.
Extended Functionalities (optional):
- Synchronized video manometry optional (C-Arm, ultrasound)
- Expandable with HRM, HRIM, HRPM, HRSM, SOM and HRCM
- HRAM can also be combined with Multiple EMG channels, High Frequency EMG channels, Neuro Stimulation and Biofeedback
Optimize Workflow (optional):
- EMR/HIS connectivity
- Network Capabilities -multiple systems in one network
- DICOM PACS- offers time saving routines and paperless procedures
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.