Galileo NT Line - EEG.NET
The Galileo NT Line suite simplifies the process of collecting, monitoring, trending and managing data for routine EEG, long-term monitoring (LTM), ambulatory, and research studies. Key features include the ability to customize user-roles to accommodate workflow, powerful data analysis and management tools and sophisticated archiving functionality.
Galileo NT Line systems are scalable to meet the needs of private practice clinics, hospitals and research centers. The Microsoft SQL-based NeuroWorks database is a powerful tool that simplifies the management of patient, study and laboratory data. Filter studies by date, status, diagnosis, or use any built-in editable field to create custom filters for your unique needs. Track outcomes and filter by statistical indices that are calculated in the reports. The distributed database automatically updates system settings across the network to ensure that all workstations have current lab settings.
Galileo Patient Management System (PMS) is an integrated DB manager, based on SQL engine. It allows managing the personal data of patients, the exams performed, and the data for each EB Neuro application in a centralized and univocal management interface.
- Easy to use software with unlimited available customizations for extreme flexibility
- SQL Server database
- Multiple spike and event analysis plus many additional Advanced Trending options
- Fully-synchronized Full HD video
- Integrates with a full range of powerful amplifiers covering all your clinical needs
- Programmable automatic archiving
- SDK for direct data access for research
- Bi-directional HL7 integration with HIS/EMR
For more information on this or any other product, please send us a message at . Some EB Neuro products may not be available in some regions. Please contact your local EB Neuro representative to find out more about the products available to you.